Chief Phillip Whiteman Jr, Christine Bale and Joanelle Romero
Photo 2019 @NDNcinema 24th RNCI Red Nation Awards
Red Nation Celebration Institute presents
The 25th RNCI Red Nation International Film Festival & Awards
The Premiere Showcase for Native Independent Films
held annually in November during American Indian Heritage Month in the City of Los Angeles
RNCI Red Nation International Film Festival & Awards is the first and most Prestigious American Indian & Indigenous indie film festival in Los Angeles. Home to the Native Documentary Voice & Native Women in FILM. The Authentic Voice of American Indian & Indigenous Cinema. #25RNIFF2020
RNCI Red Nation Awards is broadcast Live on Red Nation Television Network, reaching 10 million viewers in 37 countries, November 15, 2020.
Red Nation Celebration Institute founded American Indian Heritage Month in the City of Los Angeles in 2005. Officially recognized by The State of California and the City of Los Angeles in 2006.
2020 Key Dates
* February 5 & 6 – Native Women in FILM Festival
* July thru August – 25th RNCI Red Nation International Film Festival “On the Road‘ Tour, coming to a city or reservation near you. Scheduled dates TBA – New York, Montana, Washington DC, Santa Fe NM.
* March 1 Submissions OPEN for the 25th RNCI Red Nation International Film Festival.
* August 31 – Film Submissions Close.
* October 1st – Film Program Line-up TBA in Celebration of California Indian Day.
* October 21 & 29 Monday (s) in October RNCI & USC will release pre-recorded Podcasts on different Topics.
* October 25 – RNCI Red Nation Awards Nominees to be announced along with RNCI Red Nation Honors the Entertainment Industry with LIVE Telecast.
* November 1-15 – Los Angeles 25th RNCI Red Nation International Film Festival. The Authentic Voice of American Indian & Indigenous Cinema. Held during American Indian Heritage Month.
* November 1 – RNIFF Opening Ceremony American Indian Heritage Month ‘Scared Water of Life’ Ceremony. Tonvya Nation in Santa Monica.
* November 2 thru 5 – Masterclasses, Conference, Stage-reading. TBA
* November 6 thru 14 – Film Screenings and Red Nation Conversation Series
* November 15 – 25th RNCI Red Nation Awards Ceremony. LIVE Telecast.
“The Industry’s & Indian Country’s Biggest Night for American Indian & Indigenous Voices” Cementing Native image at the forefront of the industry, highlighting the very best American Indian & Indigenous contributions in film, television, comedy, music and the arts.
* November 30 – Closing ceremony American Indian Heritage Month *American Indian Holocaust Memorial ‘The Sacred Tree of Life’*
2019 Sponsors: https://rednationff.com/2019-sponsors/
#WeAreTheNewHollywood #NativesInChargeOfTheirNarrative #RNIFF2019 #rednationfilmfestival #NativeWomenInFILM #WhyWeWearRED#NdnMex